(Redirected from The Nihilist)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nihilist or nihilist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nihilist is person who subscribes to nihilism, the belief that existence has no objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.
Nihilist may also refer to:
- Nihilist movement, a cultural and philosophical movement in Russia from the late 19th century
- The Nihilist (film), a 1905 film by Wallace McCutcheon, Sr.
- Nihilist (band), a Swedish death metal band
- The Nihilist (album), a 2014 album by Liam Finn
- Nihilist, a 1996 album by Sarin, a band fronted by Stephen O'Malley
- Nihilist Records, an American record label
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nihilist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.