(Redirected from The Notebook (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up notebook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A notebook is a small book often used for writing.
Notebook or The Notebook may also refer to:
- Laptop, a type of personal computer
- Google Notebook, a discontinued online application
- Notebook interface, a type of programming environment
- Notebook (style), a writing technique
- The Notebook (novel) (1996), by Nicholas Sparks
- The Notebook (1986), a novel by Agota Kristof
- "The Notebook" (1994), a poem from Early Work by Patti Smith
Film and TV
- The Notebook (2004), an American romantic drama film directed by Nick Cassavetes, based on the Sparks novel
- Notebook (2006 film), an Indian romantic drama directed by Rosshan Andrrews
- Notebook (2013 Nepali film), a Nepali romance directed by Yogesh Ghimire
- The Notebook (2013 Hungarian film), a Hungarian drama directed by János Szász, based on the Kristof novel
- All pages beginning with "Notebook"
- All pages with a title containing Notebook
- Notepad (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Notebook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.