From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Notebook (film))
|Look up notebook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A notebook is a small book often used for writing.
Notebook or The Notebook may also refer to:
- Laptop, a type of personal computer
- Google Notebook, a discontinued online application
- "Notebook" files, a file format associated with the Mathematica application.
- Notebook (style), a writing technique
- The Notebook (novel) (1996), by Nicholas Sparks
- The Notebook (1986), a novel by Agota Kristof
- "The Notebook" (1994), a poem from Early Work by Patti Smith
Film and TV
- The Notebook (2004 film), an American romantic drama directed by Nick Cassavetes, based on the Sparks novel
- Notebook (2006 film), an Indian romantic drama directed by Rosshan Andrrews
- Notebook (2013 Nepali film), a Nepali romance directed by Yogesh Ghimire
- The Notebook (2013 Hungarian film), a Hungarian drama directed by János Szász, based on the Kristof novel
- All pages beginning with "Notebook"
- All pages with titles containing Notebook
- Notepad (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Notebook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.