(Redirected from The Notebook (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up notebook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A notebook is a small book often used for writing.
Notebook or The Notebook may also refer to:
- Laptop, a type of personal computer
- Google Notebook, a discontinued online application
- Notebook interface, a type of programming environment
- Notebook (style), a writing technique
- The Notebook (novel) (1996), by Nicholas Sparks
- The Notebook (1986), a novel by Agota Kristof
- "The Notebook" (1994), a poem from Early Work by Patti Smith
Film and TV
- The Notebook (2004), an American romantic drama film directed by Nick Cassavetes, based on the Sparks novel
- Notebook (2006 film), an Indian romantic drama directed by Rosshan Andrrews
- Notebook (2013 Nepali film), a Nepali romance directed by Yogesh Ghimire
- The Notebook (2013 Hungarian film), a Hungarian drama directed by János Szász, based on the Kristof novel
- All pages beginning with Notebook
- All pages with a title containing Notebook
- Notepad (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Notebook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.