The Nothing Factory
|The Nothing Factory|
|Directed by||Pedro Pinho|
|Produced by||João Matos|
|Written by||Pedro Pinho|
The Nothing Factory (Portuguese: A Fábrica de Nada) is a 2017 Portuguese drama film directed by Pedro Pinho. It was screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival. At Cannes in won the FIPRESCI Prize.
- Carla Galvão
- Dinis Gomes
- Américo Silva
- José Smith Vargas
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 83%, based on 18 reviews, and an average rating of 6.9/10. On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 59 out of 100, based on 7 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews".
- Romney, Jonathan (25 May 2017). "'The Nothing Factory': Cannes Review". Variety. Penske Business Media. Retrieved 31 May 2017.
- "Fortnight 2017: The 49th Directors' Fortnight Selection". Directors' Fortnight. French Directors Guild. Archived from the original on 20 October 2017. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- Keslassy, Elsa (19 April 2016). "Cannes: Juliette Binoche-Gerard Depardieu Drama to Kick Off Directors Fortnight". Variety. Penske Business Media. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- Hopewell, John (31 May 2017). "Cannes Critics Prize 'BPM,' 'Closeness,' 'Nothing Factory'". Variety. Penske Business Media. Retrieved 31 May 2017.
- "The Nothing Factory (A Fábrica de Nada) (2017)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "The Nothing Factory Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
|This article related to a Portuguese film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|