The Nowhere Place
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Nowhere Place|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Nicholas Briggs|
|Directed by||Nicholas Briggs|
|Produced by||Gary Russell
|Release date||July 2006|
A mysterious door and the sound of a bell ringing lead the Doctor and Evelyn from a spaceship in the year 2197 to a train in 1952. Why does Evelyn keep hearing the words "Time's End"?
- The Doctor — Colin Baker
- Evelyn Smythe — Maggie Stables
- Trevor Ridgely — Nicholas Briggs
- Captain Oswin — Martha Cope
- O'Keefe — Stephen Critchlow
- Master-at-Arms — Andrew Fettes
- Palmer — John Killoran
- Operations — Benjamin Roddy
- EXO Moore — John Schwab
- Armstrong — Andrew Wisher
- Hayman — Philip Wolff
- This audio drama has two alternative covers.
- Andrew Wisher is the son of frequent Doctor Who guest star Michael Wisher, best known for being the first actor to play Davros, the creator of the Daleks, in Genesis of the Daleks (1975).
- Martha Cope previously played the Controller in the 2005 episode Bad Wolf.
- The Nowhere Place reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- The Nowhere Place reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|