The O. J. Simpson Story
|The O. J. Simpson Story|
|Written by||Stephen Harrigan|
|Directed by||Jerrold Freedman|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Robert Lovenheim|
|Production location(s)||West Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Production company(s)||20th Century Fox Television|
National Studios Inc.
The O. J. Simpson Story is a 1995 American drama film directed by Jerrold Freedman and written by Stephen Harrigan. It stars Bobby Hosea, Jessica Tuck, David Roberson, James Handy, Kimberly Russell and Harvey Jason. It premiered on Fox on January 31, 1995.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Bobby Hosea as O. J. Simpson
- Jessica Tuck as Nicole Brown Simpson
- David Roberson as A. C. Cowlings
- James Handy as Det. Vannatter
- Kimberly Russell as Marguerite
- Harvey Jason as Howard Weitzman
- Bruce Weitz as Robert Shapiro
- Mariann Aalda as Eunice Simpson
- John Cann as Freeway Chris
- Noel Conlon as Nicole's Father
- Richard Fancy as Ed Ledbetter
- Jonathan R. Hoog as Justin
- Terrence Howard as Young A. C.
- Eugene Lee as Willie Mays
- Jarrett Lennon as Kevin
- Barry Livingston as Dr. Berney
- Henry Marshall as Dan
- Toy Newkirk as Young Marguerite
- Bumper Robinson as Young O. J.
- Toni Sawyer as Nicole's Mother
- Roger Guenveur Smith as Professor Ford
- Jill Stokesberry as Freeway Kathy
- Jonathon Steele as Kato Kaelin
- Paul Witten as Ron Goldman
- Nastassia Yalley as Sydney
- Brian Ann Zoccola as Kevin's Mother
- O'Connor, John J. (1995-01-31). "TELEVISION REVIEW; Now a Film About You-Know-What". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2018-03-20.
- Tim Gray (1995-01-30). "The O.J. Simpson Story". Variety.com. Retrieved 2018-03-20.
- "The Oj Simpson Story Movie | Fox's 'O.J. Simpson Story' is docudrama at its worst". Articles.baltimoresun.com. 1995-01-31. Retrieved 2018-03-20.
|This article related to an American television drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|