From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Observatory (disambiguation))
|Look up observatory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An observatory is a location used for observing terrestrial or celestial events.
Observatory may also refer to:
- Observatory, Bristol, a building in Clifton, Bristol, England
- Observatory, Cape Town, suburb in Cape Town, South Africa
- Observatory, Gauteng, suburb in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Observatory (album), 2012 album by Steve Weingart & Renee Jones
- Observatory (horse), thoroughbred race horse
- The Observatory (journal), an astronomy journal
- The Observatory (band), an art rock, experimental and electronica band based in Singapore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Observatory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.