The Occupied Times of London
|Editor||The OT Collective|
|Founded||October 26, 2011|
The Occupied Times of London is a political newspaper which originated from Occupy LSX in 2011. Originally produced from the occupations at St. Paul’s and Finsbury Square, the paper included news, features and interviews. It remains a free, non-profit publication without any advertising and was first published on Wednesday 26 October 2011.
- "St Paul's protesters publish newspaper". Press Gazette. 28 October 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "Protesters Launch The Occupied Times Of London Newspaper". PSFK. 28 October 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "Occupy London: The First Edition Of The Occupied Times Hits The Presses." The Huffington Post (United Kingdom). Accessed November 2011.
- Owen, Paul (23 January 2012). "The Guardian". London: guardian.co.uk (Official website). Retrieved 7 April 2012. External link in
- "Visual Media and Culture of Occupy". pp. 98–101. C1 control character in
|title=at position 31 (help)
- Visual Media and Culture of Occupy. p. 41.
- Stella Tsolakidou. "Greek Graphic Designers Behind 'The Occupied London Times' Paper". Greek Reporter.