The Occupied Times of London
|Editor||The OT Collective|
|Founded||26 October 2011|
The Occupied Times of London is a political newspaper which originated from Occupy LSX in 2011. Originally produced from the occupations at St. Paul’s and Finsbury Square, the paper included news, features and interviews. It remains a free, non-profit publication without any advertising and was first published on Wednesday 26 October 2011.
The last issue was Issue 29 March 2017 before it became Base Magazine.
- "St Paul's protesters publish newspaper". Press Gazette. 28 October 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "Protesters Launch The Occupied Times Of London Newspaper". PSFK. 28 October 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "Occupy London: The First Edition Of The Occupied Times Hits The Presses." The Huffington Post (United Kingdom). Accessed November 2011.
- Owen, Paul (23 January 2012). "The Guardian". London: guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 7 April 2012.
- "Visual Media and Culture of 'Occupy'". pp. 98–101.
- Visual Media and Culture of Occupy. p. 41.
- Stella Tsolakidou. "Greek Graphic Designers Behind 'The Occupied London Times' Paper". Greek Reporter.