(Redirected from The Ogre (mountain))
The Ogre may refer to:
- Baintha Brakk, a mountain in the Karakoram range of the Himalayas nicknamed The Ogre
- The Ogre (1988 film), 1988 Italian horror film directed by Lamberto Bava
- The Erl-King (novel), a 1970 novel also published as The Ogre
- The Ogre (film), a 1996 film by Volker Schlöndorff based on the novel
- The Ogre (Idaho), a mountain in Idaho, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Ogre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.