Olive tree (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Olive Tree (song))
|Look up olive tree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The olive tree is a small tree in the Oleaceae family.
Olive tree may also refer to:
- Olive Tree Bible Software, an electronic publisher of Bible versions, study tools, and Christian eBooks for mobile devices
- Olive Tree Theology, a Christian theological movement
- Olive Tree (Greece), a centre-left electoral alliance in Greece
- The Olive Tree (Italy) (Italian: L'Ulivo), a former centre-left political coalition in Italy
- "The Olive Tree", a 1953 American song from the 1953 musical Kismet
- "The Olive Tree", a 1967 song written by Diane Lampert and Tom Springfield and performed by Judith Durham
- "The Olive Tree", a 1979 Taiwanese song (橄欖樹) by Chyi Yu
- "The Olive Tree", a song by Scale the Summit from the album The Migration
- The Olive Tree (1975 film), an Australian TV movie
- The Olive Tree (2016 film), a 2016 film directed by Icíar Bollaín
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Olive tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.