From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The One Percent)
One percent (or 1%) may refer to:
Groups of people
- The wealthiest 1% of people in a country - see We are the 99%
- One Percenter, a term for a member of an outlaw motorcycle club derived from the statement "99% of motorcyclists are law-abiding citizens"
- One Percent for the Planet, an international organization
- 1%Club, a non profit group using the Internet to help those in developing countries
- The One Percent (film), a 2006 documentary about the growing wealth gap between America's wealthy elite and the citizenry on the whole
- The One Percent (TV series) an upcoming American television series that will air on Starz
- The One Percent Doctrine, a nonfiction book by Ron Suskind
- 1% of Anything, a South Korean TV drama
- "1%" (South Park), an episode of South Park
- 1% rule (Internet culture) that describes levels of contribution in online forums
- 1% rule (aviation medicine) that describes a risk threshold for medical incapacitation
- 1% Milk - see fat content of milk
- One percenter (Australian rules football), various small actions in the game that help the team win
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title One percent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.