The Machineries of Joy
(Redirected from The One Who Waits)
Dust-jacket from the first edition
|Publisher||Simon & Schuster|
|Media type||Print (hardback)|
The Machineries of Joy (1964) is a collection of short stories by Ray Bradbury.
- "The Machineries of Joy"
- "The One Who Waits"
- "Tyrannosaurus Rex"
- "The Vacation"
- "The Drummer Boy of Shiloh"
- "Boys! Raise Giant Mushrooms in Your Cellar"
- "Almost the End of the World"
- "Perhaps We Are Going Away"
- "And the Sailor, Home From Sea"
- "El Día de Muertos"
- "The Illustrated Woman"
- "Some Live Like Lazarus"
- "A Miracle of Rare Device"
- "And So Died Riabouchinska"
- "The Beggar on O'Connell Bridge"
- "Death and the Maiden"
- "A Flight of Ravens"
- "The Best of All Possible Worlds"
- "The Lifework of Juan Díaz"
- "To the Chicago Abyss"
- "The Anthem Sprinters"
- Tuck, Donald H. (1974). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy. Chicago: Advent. p. 62. ISBN 0-911682-20-1.
- The Machineries of Joy title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- The Machineries of Joy publication contents at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about a science fiction book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|