The Only Son
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Only Son or The Only Son may refer to:
- A male who is the only child or son of a father
- The Only Son (1914 film), directed by Oscar Apfel
- The Only Son (1936 film), directed by Yasujiro Ozu
- Only Son (musician), former member of The Moldy Peaches and now a solo artist
- "Only Son", song by Liz Phair from the album whitechocolatespaceegg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Only Son.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.