Opera House (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Opera House)
|Look up opera house in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An opera house is a theatre building used primarily for opera performances.
As a specific venue, Opera House may refer to:
- Central City Opera House in Colorado, United States
- Manchester Opera House, a theatre in Manchester, England
- Opera House, John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Opera House, Royal Tunbridge Wells, a former opera house in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
- Opera House, Wellington, an opera house in New Zealand
- Pythian Opera House, a theatre in Boothbay Harbor, Maine, United States
- Royal Opera House (Mumbai), Royal Opera house in Mumbai, formerly Bombay, India
- Sydney Opera House, a performing arts centre in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- The Opera House (nightclub), a premium live entertainments venue on Christchurch Road in Bournemouth, Dorset, England
- The Opera House (Toronto), a music venue in the Leslieville neighbourhood of Toronto, Canada
Opera House may also refer to:
- The Opera House (song), a song by American band The Olivia Tremor Control
- Operahouse, a five-piece rock band based in Camden, London, UK
- Opera House (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Opera House Theatre, Blackpool, a theatre in Blackpool, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opera House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.