From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Order can refer to:
- The Order (comics), the name of two fictional comic-book superhero teams in the Marvel Comics universe
in computer and video games
- The Order: 1886, a video game
- The Order, a fictional terrorist faction in the video game Freelancer (2003)
- The Order (Deus Ex), a fictional pseudo-religious organization in the computer game Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003)
- The Order, a fictional religious group in the video-game franchise Silent Hill (1999, first in series)
- The Order (2001 film), a 2001 film directed by Sheldon Lettich; written by and starring Jean-Claude Van Damme
- The Order (2003 film) (also known as The Sin Eater), a 2003 film written and directed by Brian Helgeland; starring Heath Ledger
- The Order (white supremacist group), a white-nationalist terrorist organization active in the United States between 1983 and 1984. The group killed three people, firebombed numerous buildings, and robbed over $4,000,000 until it was disbanded following law enforcement crackdowns.
- Kappa Alpha Order, a fraternity also known as "the Order".
- The Order, a common name for the Latter Day Church of Christ, a Mormon fundamentalist denomination in the Latter Day Saint movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Order.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.