Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up outfit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Outfit or Outfit may refer to:
- Clothing, or outfit, items worn on the body
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Outfit, a term used in the PlanetSide 2 game, referring to a gaming organisation within the game
- The Outfit (film), 1973 film starring Robert Duvall
- The Outfit (video game), a game for the Xbox 360 console
- The Outfit, a graphic novel by Darwyn Cooke
- The Outfit, a novel in the Parker series by Donald E. Westlake, writing as Richard Stark
- Outfit (retailer), a chain of out-of-town clothing stores in the UK
- Outfit, a crime syndicate or other organization
- The Outfit, alternate name for the Chicago Outfit crime syndicate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Outfit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.