The Overland Telegraph
|The Overland Telegraph|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||John Waters|
Harry Sinclair Drago|
George C. Hull
Edward J. Meagher
|Story by||Ward Wing|
Chief John Big Tree
|Edited by||William LeVanway|
The Overland Telegraph is a 1929 American Western silent film directed by John Waters and written by Harry Sinclair Drago, George C. Hull and Edward J. Meagher. The film stars Tim McCoy, Dorothy Janis, Frank Rice, Lawford Davidson, Clarence Geldart and Chief John Big Tree. The film was released on March 2, 1929, by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
- Tim McCoy as Captain Allen
- Dorothy Janis as Dorothy
- Frank Rice as Easy
- Lawford Davidson as Briggs
- Clarence Geldart as Major Hammond
- Chief John Big Tree as Medicine Man
- "The Overland Telegraph (1929) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "The Overland Telegraph". AFI. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Overland Telegraph
|This 1920s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|