|Hosted by||Frank Edward Nora|
|Updates||New episodes released frequently|
|Original release||March 27, 2003– present|
The Overnightscape is a podcast hosted by Frank Edward Nora, co-creator of the Anything But Monday magazine. Releasing its first episode in March 2003, The Overnightscape released its 500th episode in July 2006. In 2005, The Overnightscape was nominated for a Podcast Award in the Political/Cultural category. Produced at Nora's home in Nutley, New Jersey, the show follows an informal talk radio format involving the daily events of Nora's life in the New York and New Jersey areas. Regular features on the show include product reviews, socio-political commentary, dream reviews, "Completely Random Memories" and "Adventures in Mid-Town Manhattan". The Overnightscape was formerly part of an internet radio project known as Bluffcosm. The show is released in a "Weekly Unlimited" format and can range from 1 to over 5 hours in length.
In addition to The Overnightscape, Nora also hosted The Rampler and The Frank Nora Show. He also co-hosted the Anything But Monday podcast with "Mad Mike" Masters.
The Overnightscape has released more than 1400 episodes as of October 2017[update].
- "NYC Pod Squad: The Overnightscape nominated for Podcast Award". Retrieved 2019-05-24.
- Podcast Connect: Podcast Awards Slate of Nominees
- The New, New Podcast Review: Podcast Review: The Overnightscape
- "Bluffcosm.com / Obliviana Super Occult Amusement". web.archive.org. 2001-02-02. Retrieved 2019-05-24.
- Official website
- Frank Edward Nora Interview
- Overnightscape featured in an article in the first issue of Parsippany Monthly
- Article on The Overnightscape that appeared in The Times (of London) on November 6, 2004
|This article about podcasting is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|