From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Pack may refer to:
Groups and teams
- The Pack, later Theatre of Hate, a British punk rock band formed in 1978
- The Pack, a rap group from Berkeley, California
- The Pack MN (Team), a running and multi sport group located in Minnesota
- The NC State Wolfpack, which represents North Carolina State University in NCAA Division I athletics.
- The Pack A.D., a garage rock duo from Vancouver, BC originally known as The Pack
Film and television
- The Pack (Gargoyles) - a team of villains on the animated series Gargoyles
- "The Pack" (Buffy episode), a season 1 episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Pack (1977 film), a horror film directed by Robert Clouse
- The Pack, a 2009 film starring Lucie Arnaz
- The Pack (2010 film), a French films, also known as La meute
- All pages beginning with "The Pack"
- All pages with titles containing "The Pack"
- Pack (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.