Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pack or pack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Pack may refer to:
Film and television
- The Pack (1977 film), a horror film directed by Robert Clouse
- The Pack, a 2009 film starring Lucie Arnaz
- The Pack (2010 film), a French films, also known as La meute
- The Pack (2015 film), Australian horror film directed by Nick Robertson
- "The Pack" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a season 1 episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Pack (Gargoyles), a team of villains on the animated series Gargoyles
- The Pack, later Theatre of Hate, a British punk rock band formed in 1978
- The Pack (group), a rap group from Berkeley, California
- The Pack A.D., a garage rock duo from Vancouver, British Columbia
- Pack (aircraft)
- Pack (canine)
- Wolfpack, North Carolina State University in NCAA Division I athletics
- Toronto Wolfpack, a trans-Atlantic rugby league team based in Canada and the UK
- All pages beginning with "The Pack"
- All pages with a title containing The Pack
- Pack (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Pack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.