From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Pact)
|Look up pact in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pact is a formal agreement.
Pact, The Pact or PACT may also refer to:
Literature and media
- The Pact (novel), 1998 novel by Jodi Picoult
- The Pact: Three Young Men Make a Promise and Fulfill a Dream, a 2002 non-fiction book by The Three Doctors
- The Pact (2003 film), a 2003 film
- The Pact (2006 film), a 2006 American documentary film
- The Pact (2012 film), a 2012 American horror film
- The Pact (comics), a production of Image Comics
- "Pact", a web-serial novel by John McCrae
- Parents and Abducted Children Together, UK charity dealing with international child abduction
- Party for Accountability, Competency and Transparency, a Canadian federally-registered political party
- Pratigya Apprenticeship for Community Transformation, an Indian residential program for tribal youth
- Producers Alliance for Cinema and Television, the UK independent media trade association
- Professional Artist Client Toolkit, an organization of professional freelance illustrators
- Pact, Isère, a commune in France
Science and technology
- PACT (compiler), a series of compilers for the IBM 701 and 704 computers
- Protein ACTivator of the interferon-induced protein kinase, a protein encoded by the PRKRA gene
- Powdered activated carbon treatment, a wastewater treatment technology
- Programme of Action for Cancer Therapy, an IAEA project on radiation medicine
- Positioning Advertising Copy Testing, a document detailing features of a Good Copy Testing System
- PAKT (Ketchikan International Airport)
- Covenant (historical)
- Deal with the Devil
- Suicide pact
- Trade pact
- All pages beginning with "pact", Including many titles "Pact of ..."
- All pages with titles containing "pact", Including many titles "The ... Pact"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.