(Redirected from The Pact)
|Look up pact in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pact is a formal agreement.
Pact, The Pact or PACT may also refer to:
- The Pact (novel), by Jodi Picoult, 1998
- The Pact (2002 film), adaptation of Picoult's The Pact
- The Pact (2003 film), Australian film
- The Pact (2006 film), American documentary
- The Pact (2012 film), American horror film
- The Pact, former title of 2018 American comedy film Blockers
- The Pact (comics), a production of Image Comics
- The Pact: Three Young Men Make a Promise and Fulfill a Dream, a 2002 non-fiction book by The Three Doctors
- Parents and Abducted Children Together, UK charity dealing with international child abduction
- Party for Accountability, Competency and Transparency, Canadian political party
- Pratigya Apprenticeship for Community Transformation, an Indian residential program for tribal youth
- Producers Alliance for Cinema and Television, the UK independent media trade association
- PACT (Protestant Adoption Society), an Irish adoption organisation
- Pact, Isère, a commune in France
Science and technology
- PACT (compiler), a series of compilers for the IBM 701 and 704 computers
- Protein ACTivator of the interferon-induced protein kinase, a protein encoded by the PRKRA gene
- Powdered activated carbon treatment, a waste water treatment technology
- Programme of Action for Cancer Therapy, an IAEA project on radiation medicine
- Positioning Advertising Copy Testing, a document detailing features of a Good Copy Testing System
- PACT (interaction design), a structure used to analyse user interfaces
- PAKT (Ketchikan International Airport)
- Covenant (historical)
- Deal with the Devil
- Suicide pact
- Trade pact
- All pages beginning with "pact", Including many titles "Pact of ..."
- All pages with a title containing pact, Including many titles "The ... Pact"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.