The Partner (TV series)
|Presented by||Marcus Lemonis|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Original release||March 7, 2017|
|Related shows||The Profit|
The Partner is an American reality television show which is broadcast on CNBC. The series features entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis auditioning ten candidates to help run businesses Lemonis has invested in during his other CNBC program The Profit.
Candidates will be auditioned over a six-week period, with one being selected to be Lemonis' partner. The winner will receive a three-year contract including a salary of US$163,000 and a 1% equity stake in Lemonis' portfolio. The series drew comparisons to another business themed reality format The Apprentice.
The series was announced on January 14, 2016 and was originally set to debut in Summer 2016. The series debuted March 7, 2017.
|Julianna Reed||Non-Profit Manager||Santa Monica, California||Became The Partner|
|Peilin Pratt||Candy Distribution Company Owner||Manhattan Beach, California||Eliminated Episode Five|
|Erin Cobb||Entrepreneur||Seattle, Washington||Eliminated Episode Five|
|Buffie Purselle||Tax Practice Owner||Atlanta, Georgia||Eliminated Episode Four|
|Chuck Brewer||Restaurant Owner||Indianapolis, Indiana||Eliminated Episode Two|
|Billy Canu||Marketing Director||San Diego, California||Eliminated Episode One|
|Carrie Chitsey||Technology Consultant||Austin, Texas||Eliminated Episode One|
|Michael Graves||Boutique Marketer||New York, New York||Eliminated Episode One|
|Ricardo Martinez||Managing Director||Atlanta, Georgia||Eliminated Episode One|
|Stephanie Sievers||Credit Union CEO||Shreveport, Louisiana||Eliminated Episode One|
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|1||"Ten Candidates, One Partner"||March 7, 2017||363,000|
|Marcus interviews ten candidates at Chicago's Drake Hotel and chooses five to move forward.|
|2||"What's Your Story?"||March 14, 2017||344,000|
|Marcus tests the character of the candidates.|
|3||"Tripwires & Trapdoors"||March 21, 2017||315,000|
|Marcus tests the teamwork of the candidates.|
|4||"A Day in the Life of Marcus Lemonis"||March 28, 2017||320,000|
|Marcus tests the candidates' ability to analyze businesses that he is already invested in.|
|5||"People, Process, Product, Partner"||April 4, 2017||294,000|
|Marcus asks the final two candidates to analyze a business that he is considering investing in and present their findings and recommendations to him. Following this he selects one candidate as his Partner.|
- "CNBC Greenlights 'Cleveland Hustles' with NBA Superstar LeBron James and 'The Partner' with Marcus Lemonis". CNBC. January 14, 2016. Retrieved January 15, 2016.
- Marotti, Ally (January 14, 2016). "Marcus Lemonis announces new CNBC show 'The Partner'". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved January 15, 2016.
- de Moraes, Lisa (January 14, 2016). "'The Profit' Host Marcus Lemonis To Star In CNBC Spinoff, 'The Partner' – TCA". Deadline. Retrieved January 15, 2016.
- Metcalf, Mitch (March 8, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Tuesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.7.2017". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (March 16, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Tuesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.14.2017". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (March 22, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Tuesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.21.2017". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (March 29, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Tuesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 3.28.2017". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved March 30, 2017.
- Metcalf, Mitch (April 5, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Tuesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.4.2017". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved April 6, 2017.