The Party: The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers
Cover of the 2010 first edition.
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
The Party: The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers is a book written by Richard McGregor, a former bureau chief of the Financial Times in China. It was published by Penguin Books on June 25, 2010. The traditional Chinese version 《中國共產黨不可說的秘密》 was published by Linking Publishing Company(聯經出版) in Taiwan, Republic of China on September 16, 2011.
- "Book Description". HarperCollins Publishers. 2010. Retrieved 11 Dec 2010.
- Richard McGregor's 'The Party' reveals the secret world of China's communists
- Market Maoism, reviewed by Isabel Hilton on New Statesman
- Lowly Institute Distinguished Speaker Series - Richard McGregor MP3(21 MB)
- The Morning Interview: Mornings with Margaret Throsby MP3
- Conversation with NY Times January 21, 2011 Book Chat on The Party
- Google Book's link to The Party
- Washington Post review
- The Daily Beast.com review of The Party July 23, 2010