The Pavilion, Hampton Court
The Pavilion is a house on Barge Walk in Hampton Court Park near Hampton Court Palace. It is Grade II* listed on the National Heritage List for England. It is the sole survivor of four pavilions for the Bowling Green at Hampton Court.
It was designed by William Talman under the direction of Christopher Wren as part of William III's improvements to the palace. The house is set in 2.3 acres of gardens that include a parterre and water features.
- Historic England, "The Pavilion (1080801)", National Heritage List for England, retrieved 3 April 2018
- Richard Nye (25 January 2012). "Always a pleasure". The Richmond Magazine. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- "Hampton Court Palace Pavilion". Country Life. 13 April 2007. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- Lucy Denyer (5 February 2012). "A palace of one's own". The Times. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- Christopher Winn (4 November 2010). I Never Knew That About the River Thames. Ebury Publishing. p. 148. ISBN 978-1-4070-8060-4.
- NA NA (5 March 2016). Writers Directory. Springer. p. 681. ISBN 978-1-349-03650-9.