The Pavilion at Ole Miss
North side facing All American Drive
|Location||University, MS 38677|
|Owner||University of Mississippi|
|Operator||University of Mississippi|
|Broke ground||July 31, 2014|
|Opened||January 7, 2016|
|General contractor||BL Harbert International|
|Ole Miss Rebels|
(Men's and women's basketball)
The Pavilion at Ole Miss is a multi-purpose arena on the campus of the University of Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi. The $96.5 million multipurpose arena is home to the University of Mississippi Rebels men's and women's basketball teams, with seating for up to 9,500 people. The Pavilion replaced the Tad Smith Coliseum in January 2016; the opening game, on January 7, saw the Rebels men defeat Alabama 74–66.
Attendance record† Denotes a game in the National Invitation Tournament
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Pavilion at Ole Miss.|
- "Ole Miss Breaks Ground on New Arena". University of Mississippi Department of Athletics. July 31, 2014. Retrieved April 19, 2015.
- "Under Construction: Reviewing the Building Plans". Sports Business Daily. September 8, 2014. Retrieved April 19, 2015.
- "Saiz, Rebels Rule Opening Night at The Pavilion" (Press release). Ole Miss Rebels. January 7, 2016. Retrieved January 8, 2016.
- email, Davis Potter. "VIDEO: A look inside the Pavilion at Ole Miss | The Oxford Eagle". Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "OLE MISS ATHLETICS FOUNDATION". www.olemisssports.com. Retrieved 2015-11-23.
|This article about a sports venue in Mississippi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|