The Pavilion of Dreams
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Pavilion of Dreams|
|Studio album by Harold Budd|
|Harold Budd chronology|
The Pavilion of Dreams is the second album from composer Harold Budd.
- "Bismillahi 'Rrahman 'Rrahim" – 18:23
- "Two Songs: 1. Let Us Go into the House of the Lord / 2. Butterfly Sunday" – 6:19
- "Madrigals of the Rose Angel: 1. Rossetti Noise / 2. The Crystal Garden and a Coda" – 14:16
- "Juno" – 8:18
- Marion Brown – alto saxophone
- Harold Budd – piano, voice
- Maggie Thomas – harp
- Richard Bernas – celeste
- Gavin Bryars – glockenspiel, voice
- Jo Julian – marimba, vibraphone, voice
- Michael Nyman – marimba, voice
- John White – marimba, percussion, voice
- Howard Rees – marimba, vibraphone
- Nigel Shipway – percussion
- Richard Bernas – piano
- Brian Eno – voice
- Lynda Richardson, Margaret Cable, Lesley Reid, Ursula Connors, Alison MacGregor, Muriel Dickinson – chorus
Bismillahi 'Rrahman 'Rrahim
Arabic for "In The Name of God, The Beneficent, The Merciful".
- Track titles and times taken from the disc itself, but the titles can be verified through the Amazon.com product page.
- Translation of "Bismillahi 'Rrahman 'Rrahim" from original album insert.
|This 1970s album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|