The People (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The People (Legal))
The People may refer to:
- The People (newspaper), formerly known as the Sunday People, a British "red-top" Sunday-only newspaper, owned by the Trinity Mirror Group
- The People (1891), official English-language organ of the Socialist Labor Party of America from 1891 to 2008
- The People, a daily newspaper in Kenya
- The People, or an-Nas, a sura (chapter) of the Qur'an
- The People, term used to refer to The People in general, in legal documents
- "The People of the United States" from the United States Constitution
- People!, a rock band active mainly in the 1960s.
- The People vs., the first album by rapper Trick-Trick.
- The People, an EP by The Music
- "The People" (Common song), a single from rapper Common's 2007 album Finding Forever
- The People Versus a television game show which aired on ITV from 2000 to 2002 in the United Kingdom.
- The People (Zenna Henderson), fictional extraterrestrials marooned on earth, depicted in the works of Zenna Henderson (1917–1983)
- The People (1972 film), a television film starring William Shatner, based on the "Pottage" story by Zenna Henderson
- The People, an unfinished novel by Bernard Malamud.
- The People, a collective name of all subterranean fairy cultures in the Artemis Fowl book series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The People.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.