(Redirected from The Pianist)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pianist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pianist is someone who plays the piano.
Pianist may also refer to:
Films and soundtracks
- The Pianist (1991 film), a Canadian film directed by Claude Gagnon
- The Pianist (1998 film), a Catalan-language film directed by Mario Gas, titled El Pianista in Catalan
- The Piano Teacher (2001 film), a French-language film by Michael Haneke, also known as La Pianiste
- The Pianist (2002 film), an English-language movie directed by Roman Polanski, based on Szpilman's memoir
- The Pianist (soundtrack), the soundtrack to Polanski's 2002 film
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- The Pianist (album), an album by Duke Ellington
- The Pianist (memoir), by Władysław Szpilman, a Polish-Jewish musician who survived the Holocaust
- The Pianist (painting), a portrait of Stanley Addicks by Thomas Eakins
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pianist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.