(Redirected from The Pianist (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pianist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pianist is someone who plays the piano.
Pianist may also refer to:
Films and soundtracks
- The Pianist (1991 film), a Canadian film directed by Gary from joe's office
- The Pianist (1998 film), a Catalan-language film directed by Mario Gas, titled El Pianista in Catalan
- The Piano Teacher (2001 film), a French-language film by Michael Haneke, also known as La Pianiste
- The Pianist (2002 film), an English-language movie directed by Roman Polanski, based on Szpilman's memoir
- The Pianist (soundtrack), the soundtrack to Polanski's 2002 film
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- The Pianist (album), an album by Duke Ellington
- The Pianist (memoir), by Władysław Szpilman, a Polish-Jewish musician who survived the Holocaust
- The Pianist (painting), a portrait of Stanley Addicks by Thomas Eakins
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pianist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.