|Address||246 West 14th Street|
|Location||New York City|
|Opened||April 28, 2006|
|Closed||April 23, 2009|
The Plumm was a nightclub that opened on April 28, 2006 near the Meatpacking District of Manhattan. It was co-owned by Noel Ashman, Chris Noth, Samantha Ronson, Joey McIntyre, Damon Dash, Jesse Bradford, Simon Rex, and Rodney Afshari among others.
The Plumm occupied the space that previously housed popular clubs such as Nell's and NA, which was named for Noel Ashman. The club was considered "semi private". Select people were invited to join the club for a fee and they were given what the club described as "membership key chains". Entrance for non-club members was at the discretion of door staff.
- Kathy Ehrich Dowd (May 24, 2006). "The Plumm is the new place in NYC". USA Today.
- Melena Ryzik (May 7, 2006). "Do Drop In and See Sonia". New York Times.
- Daniel Maurer. "The Plumm". New York Magazine.
- "Axl Rose and Tommy Hilfiger: a one-two with no harm done". The Globe and Mail/Associated Press. May 20, 2006.
- Josh Grossberg (May 22, 2006). "Axl Welcomes Hilfiger to the Jungle". E! Online.
- Joanna Molloy (March 16, 2007). "Lohan's daddy dodge at The Plum". New York Daily News.