The Polish Review
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||James S. Pula|
The following persons have been editors-in-chief of this journal:
- Stanisław Skrzypek (1956)
- Ludwik Krzyżanowski (1956–1986)
- Stanisław Barańczak (1986–1990)
- Joseph Wieczerzak (1991–2007)
- Charles S. Kraszewski (2008–2011)
- James S. Pula (2012 –2014)
- Neal Pease (2015-present)
- "The Polish Review". The Polish Institute of Arts & Sciences of America. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
|This article about a journal on area studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.