The Potter's Field
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up potter's field in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A potter's field is a graveyard where unknown or indigent people are buried.
Potter's Field or The Potter's Field may refer to:
- the potter's field purchased with the money of Judas Iscariot, Akeldama
- purchase of the potter's field, in the biblical book of Zechariah
- The Potter's Field (Peters novel), a medieval mystery novel by Ellis Peters
- The Potter's Field, Season 4 Episode 2 of Cadfael based on the Peters novel
- The Potter's Field (Camilleri novel), a 2008 novel by Andrea Camilleri
- Potter's Field (album), a 2004 album by 12 Stones
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Potter's Field.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.