(Redirected from The Premiership)
|Look up premiership in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premiership (the state of being a premier) may refer to:
- The post of premier or prime minister, who is the head of government in many parliamentary systems
- Premier League, England's highest-level football league competition
- Scottish Premiership, Scotland's highest level football league competition
- Welsh Premier League, Wales' highest level football league competition
- NIFL Premiership, the highest-level football league competition in Northern Ireland
- Premiership Rugby, known for sponsorship reasons as the Aviva Premiership, England's highest-level rugby union competition. "Premiership Rugby" is also the name of the company that operates the league.
- NRL Premiership, Australasia's highest level rugby league competition
- AFL Grand Final, in Australian rules football a title won during a particular year
- The Rugby League Premiership, a title that was available to English rugby league clubs from 1974 to 1997
- Welsh Premier Division, known for sponsorship reasons as the Principality Premiership, Wales' highest-level domestic rugby union league competition (but secondary to the multinational Pro14)
- Premier Soccer Saturday, RTÉ
- The Mitre 10 Premiership, the top-tier competition within the Mitre 10 Cup in New Zealand rugby union
- The Premiership, ITV's flagship football programme from 2001-2004
- In the A-League of Australian soccer, the "premiership" is won by the team finishing first on the league table after the regular season
- Minor premiership, the standard Australian term for what the A-League calls the "premiership"
- All pages beginning with "Premiership"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Premiership.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.