Prime Minister (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Prime Minister)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The prime minister is the most senior member of the cabinet in a parliamentary system of government.
It may also refer to:
- The Prime Minister (novel), a novel by Anthony Trollope
- The Prime Minister (film), a biography of former British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli
- The Prime Minister (film), original title De Premier, British title President Under Siege a thriller by Erik Van Looy
- Prime Minister (TV series) (also known as Ekipa), a 2007 Polish political drama
- Prime Minister (band), a Russian band
- Prime Minister (rapper), a Christian rap/hip-hop artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prime Minister.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.