Princess Grace Hospital Centre
(Redirected from The Princess Grace Hospital Centre)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Princess Grace Hospital Centre|
|Location||1 avenue Pasteur, La Colle, Monaco|
|Care system||National Health Authority|
The Princess Grace Hospital Centre is the only public hospital in Monaco.
- Pauline Ducruet
- Louis Ducruet
- Andrea Casiraghi (born 8 June 1984)
- Charlotte Casiraghi (born 3 August 1986)
- Pierre Casiraghi (born 5 September 1987)
- Princess Gabriella, Countess of Carladès
- Jacques, Hereditary Prince of Monaco.
- Chloe Cornelia Jennifer Tops, daughter of Jan Tops and Edwina Alexander
- "Overview: The Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace (CHPG)". Centre hospitalier Princesse Grace. Retrieved December 26, 2015.
- Marciano, Catherine (December 11, 2014). "Joy in Monaco over arrival of royal twins". Yahoo! News. Retrieved December 26, 2015.
- Knightley, Emma (2018). Princely Monaco XXI: The House of Grimaldi in the 21st Century. ISBN 9780359058945. Retrieved 18 September 2018.
- "Biographie Stefano Casiraghi". 2013-03-07. Archived from the original on 2013-03-07.
- "Royal twins born in Monaco - CNN". 2018-09-18. Archived from the original on 2018-09-18.
- "First daughter for Edwina Tops Alexander and Jan Tops – Equnews.com". 2018-09-18. Archived from the original on 2018-09-18.
- "A baby girl for Edwina Tops-Alexander and Jan Tops World of Showjum…". 2018-09-18. Archived from the original on 2018-09-18.
|This article about a building or structure in Monaco is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|