Princess Grace Hospital Centre
(Redirected from The Princess Grace Hospital Centre)
|Princess Grace Hospital Centre|
|Location||1 avenue Pasteur, La Colle, Monaco|
|Care system||National Health Authority|
The Princess Grace Hospital Centre is the only public hospital in Monaco.
- Pauline Ducruet
- Louis Ducruet
- Andrea Casiraghi (born 8 June 1984 )
- Charlotte Casiraghi (born 3 August 1986)
- Pierre Casiraghi (born 5 September 1987)
- Princess Gabriella, Countess of Carladès
- Jacques, Hereditary Prince of Monaco.
- "Overview: The Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace (CHPG)". Centre hospitalier Princesse Grace. Retrieved December 26, 2015.
- Marciano, Catherine (December 11, 2014). "Joy in Monaco over arrival of royal twins". Yahoo! News. Retrieved December 26, 2015.
|This Monaco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|