The Princess of Happy Chance
The Princess of Happy Chance is a 1917 British silent romance film directed by Maurice Elvey and starring Elisabeth Risdon, Gerald Ames and Hayford Hobbs. The screenplay concerns a Princess who tries to avoid an upcoming marriage. It was based on a novel by Tom Gallon.
To avoid an upcoming marriage she is unhappy with a Princess swaps places with a woman who looks identical to her.
- Elisabeth Risdon as Princess Felicia / Lucidora Eden
- Gerald Ames as Harvey Royle
- Hayford Hobbs as Michael Berland
- Dallas Cairns as Prince Jocelyn
- Douglas Munro as Josiah Buckworthy
- Gwynne Herbert
- Edna Maude
- Cyril Percival
- Janet Ross
- Beatrix Templeton
- "The Princess of Happy Chance". British Film Institute. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1910s romance film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|