(Redirected from The Prison (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up prison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prison is a place of detention.
Prison or prisons may also refer to:
- Prison (1949 film), by Ingmar Bergman
- Prison (1988 film), starring Viggo Mortensen
- The Prison (2017 film) 2017 Korean film
- The Prison (Michael Nesmith album), 1974 album by Michael Nesmith
- Prisons (album), a 2006 album by Eyes of Fire
- "Prison", a song by Anton Ewald
- "Prison" (Tom Robinson song), a song by Tom Robinson on the 1984 album Hope and Glory
- Prisons (Carceri), a series of prints produced in the mid-18th century by the Italian artist Giovanni Battista Piranesi
- Prison Oval, a Jamaican stadium
- En prison, a roulette term
- Prison rock, pessimistic genre of Chinese rock music
- "Prison Song" (song), an album track on Toxicity by System of a Down
- Spirits in prison, one of the Christian concepts about the afterlife
- Spirit prison, in Latter-day Saints beliefs, a place in the afterlife where nonbelievers can become believers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.