The Product G&B
|The Product G&B|
|Associated acts||The Refugee Camp|
Wyclef Jean convinced Arista Records chief Clive Davis to release "Maria Maria" as a single, the duo's collaboration with Carlos Santana, which contributed to Santana's Supernatural album, eventually selling over 30 million copies worldwide. The song became a worldwide number-one hit. "Maria Maria" was named the third most successful song on the Billboard Hot 100. The song also won a Grammy Award in 2000. The duo also released the singles, "Cluck Cluck" and "Dirty Dancin'".
In 2011, they formed the rock band called Guitars N Bandanaz with Sincere and rapper Mike Street.
On May 23, 2014, they released in Europe together with DJ Mr. Da-Nos an extended play called Summer Nights in Brazil, by Universal Music and they were nominated for Best Swiss Act at the 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards.
- 2001: Ghetto & Blues
- 2017: My Dyem Head Is Byening
- "Santana Shares Limelight Again on 'All That I Am'". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media. 117 (45): 52. November 5, 2005. ISSN 0006-2510. Retrieved April 27, 2015.
- "The Product G&B – Tired of Being Broke Lyrics – 50 Cent > Overview". Genius. Retrieved April 27, 2015.
- "'Amazon.com: Squala Orphan: Unheard Cries: Music – Squala Orphan > Overview". Amazon. Amazon.com, Inc. Retrieved April 27, 2015.
- "'Prince Kay One - V.I.P. (feat. The Product G&B) - Youtube – > Overview". YouTube. YouTube Inc. Retrieved April 27, 2015.
|This article on a United States R&B/soul music band, group, or collective is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|