From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Professional)
|Look up professional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A professional is someone who is skilled in a profession.
Professional or professionals may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Professionals (TV series), a 1977–1983 British television series
- The Professionals (1960 film), a 1960 British crime thriller film directed by Don Sharp
- The Professionals (1966 film), a 1966 American western film
- Le Professionnel, a 1981 French action thriller film starring Jean-Paul Belmondo
- Léon: The Professional (first released as The Professional in the United States), a 1994 French thriller film starring Jean Reno
- The Professional (film), a 2003 Serbian comedy drama film
- The Thieves, a 2012 Korean heist film formerly titled The Professionals
- The Professional (Spenser novel), 2009 novel by Robert B. Parker
- The Professionals (band), a British Punk rock band
- The Professionals (album), a 1980 album by hard rock band The Professionals
- The Professional (album), a 1998 DJ Clue album
- "The Professional," a song by Sleater-Kinney from their 2000 album All Hands on the Bad One
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Professional.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.