The Professor (film)
|Directed by||Charlie Chaplin|
|Produced by||Charles D. Hall|
|Written by||Charlie Chaplin|
|Distributed by||First National|
English (Original titles)
The Professor is a 1919 American silent comedy film made at the Chaplin Studios for the First National film company starring Charlie Chaplin. However, the film was never released or even completed. Chaplin abandoned production after finishing only one scene. The remaining film is included in Unknown Chaplin and on the Criterion Collection Limelight Blu-ray and release.
- Charlie Chaplin - Professor Bosco
- Albert Austin - Man in flophouse
- Henry Bergman - Bearded man in flophouse
- Loyal Underwood - Flophouse proprietor
- Tom Wilson - Man in flophouse
- Tom Wood - Fat man in flophouse
- List of American films of 1919
- Her Friend the Bandit - a 1914 lost film co-directed by Chaplin and Mabel Normand.
|This 1910s short comedy film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|