From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Project)
|Look up project in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product service or result.
Project may also refer to:
- Pro-Ject, an Austrian audio equipment manufacturer
- The Project (Australian TV program), an Australian talk show
- The Project (New Zealand TV programme), a New Zealand talk show
- The Project (film), a British drama
- The Projects, public housing
- Microsoft Project, software
- All pages beginning with "project"
- All pages with a title containing project
- Projection (disambiguation)
- Protect (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Project.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.