(Redirected from The Project (TV program))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up project in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A project is a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product service or result.
Project may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Project (album), a 1997 music album by Greg Howe and Richie Kotzen
- The Project (Lindsay Ell album), a 2017 music album by Lindsay Ell
- The Project (Rishi Rich album), a 2006 music album by British producer Rishi Rich
- The Project (Australian TV program), an Australian talk show
- The Project (New Zealand TV programme), a New Zealand talk show
- The Mindy Project, an American television series
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- The Project (film), a British drama
Brands and enterprises
- Pro-Design Pro-Ject, a paraglider
- Public housing, often referred to as a housing project or "the projects"
- All pages beginning with project
- All pages with a title containing project
- Projection (disambiguation)
- Projector (disambiguation)
- Protect (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Project.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.