Promenade (shopping centre)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Interior of The Promenade
|Location||Thornhill, Ontario, Canada|
|Opening date||August 4, 1986|
|No. of stores and services||More than 170|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||879,000 sq ft|
|No. of floors||3|
The Promenade Shopping Centre (corporately known as CF Promenade) is a large regional shopping centre located in the area of Thornhill, Ontario, Canada. The mall has 117 tenants, and is anchored by Sears, T & T Supermarket, Imagine Cinemas, H&M and Old Navy. In February 2016, the mall's owner Cadillac Fairview announced that it had put the Promenade up for sale.
Sears: 1986-present (173,560 sq. feet)
T&T Supermarket: 2002-present (61,795 sq. feet) (Former Eaton's lower level)
Eaton's: 1986-1999 (converted to mall space)
Bretton's: 1986-1996 (converted to mall space)
- Toronto Star. August 3, 1986. p. D7. Missing or empty
- "The Promenade Shopping Centre Vaughan". Astint.on.ca. 2011-02-24. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- "Store Directory". The Promenade. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- "The Promenade - Statistics". Cadillac Fairview. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- Joe Fantauzzi (June 10, 2009). "Promenade Mall Jewelry Thief Handed Five-Year Sentence". Georgina Advocate. Archived from the original on 25 June 2009.
- "Thornhill's Promenade Mall up for sale". Toronto Star. Retrieved 31 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Promenade Shopping Centre.|