The Proposal Proposal
|"The Proposal Proposal"|
|The Big Bang Theory episode|
|Episode no.||Season 11|
|Directed by||Mark Cendrowski|
|Original air date||September 25, 2017|
Amy enthusiastically accepts Sheldon's marriage proposal. However, when dining with Amy's colleagues later that night, Sheldon is offended that they are more impressed with Amy's work than his own. With help from Stephen Hawking, Sheldon later comes to grips with the fact that he will not always be the center of attention in the marriage. Bernadette is shocked to realize that she is pregnant again. She and Howard are not thrilled at the idea of having another baby so soon after their first. They attempt to convince Leonard and Penny to have a child as well but are rebuffed.
The episode was watched live by 17.65 million viewers, and had a ratings share of 4.1/16, during its original broadcast.
Caroline Preece of Den of Geek criticized how tired Sheldon not understanding his own arrogance and narcissism is.
- "Listings | TheFutonCritic.com - The Web's Best Television Resource". www.thefutoncritic.com. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- Porter, Rick (September 26, 2017). "'Big Bang' and 'Young Sheldon' adjust up, 'Good Doctor,' 'DWTS,' 'The Brave,' 'Me, Myself & I' down: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 26, 2017.
- "Weekly top 10 programmes". www.barb.co.uk. Retrieved December 9, 2018.
- Schedeen, Jesse (September 25, 2017). "The Big Bang Theory: "The Proposal Proposal" Review". IGN. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- "The Big Bang Theory season 11 episode 1 review: The Proposal Proposal". Den of Geek. Retrieved December 10, 2018.