(Redirected from The Proposition)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up proposition or propositional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A proposition is a statement expressing something that is either true or false.
Proposition may also refer to:
- Proposition (politics), political parties favorable to the incumbent government, as against the opposition
- Ballot proposition, a piece of proposed legislation to be approved or rejected by eligible voters
- California ballot proposition, a referendum or initiative measure in California
Art and entertainment
- The Proposition (painting), 1631 genre painting by Judith Leyster
- The Proposition (1998 film), 1998 film starring Kenneth Branagh
- The Proposition (2005 film), a 2005 film written by Nick Cave
- The Proposition (soundtrack), the film's soundtrack recorded by Nick Cave
- Propositions (album), a 1982 album by The Bar-Kays
- "The Proposition", a 2008 episode of web series SPAMasterpiece Theater
- Proposition bet, a bet made regarding the occurrence during a game of an event not directly affecting the outcome
- Value proposition, in business the promise of a value to be delivered
- Hypothesis, a proposed explanation for a phenomenon
- Proposal (disambiguation)
- Propositional calculus, branch of logic concerned with the study of propositions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Proposition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.