The Prosperous Few and the Restless Many
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|January 1, 1994|
|LC Class||D860 .C46 1993|
The Prosperous Few and the Restless Many is a short book compiling three revised interviews of the United States academic Noam Chomsky by David Barsamian, originally conducted on December 16, 1992, January 14 and 21, 1993.
- The new global economy
- NAFTA and GATT - who benefits?
- Food and Third World "economic miracles"
- Photo ops in Somalia
- Slav vs. Slav
- The chosen country
- Gandhi, non-violence and India
- Divide and conquer
- The roots of racism
- The unmentionable five letter word
- Human nature and self-image
- It can't happen here - can it?
- Hume's paradox
- "Outside the pale of intellectual responsibility"