The Punisher (1990 video game)
|Artist(s)||Tony G. Pentland|
The player controls the Punisher character from an over-the-shoulder third-person perspective through various New York City locations, shooting thugs and battling supervillains Hitman, Jigsaw, Colonel Kliegg, Sijo Kanaka, and Assassin as bosses. The final boss is the Kingpin. Power-ups can be obtained by shooting them onscreen and include extra ammunition, a med kit, Kevlar, a bazooka, a machine gun, and grenades.
Game Boy port
In 1991 the game was ported to the Game Boy. The Game Boy version, titled The Punisher: The Ultimate Payback, featured a cameo appearance of Spider-Man in the first level rescuing hostages and the final boss was Jigsaw (changed from the Kingpin in the NES version).
- "The Punisher (NES)". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "The Punisher". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "The Punisher ". IGN. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "The Punisher: The Ultimate Payback! (Game Boy)". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "The Punisher: The Ultimate Payback! (Game Boy) review". MobyGames. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
|This rail shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|