From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Pupil)
|Look up pupil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The pupil is the variable-sized, black opening in the centre of the iris.
Pupil may also refer to:
- Pupillage, a trainee barrister (England and Wales)
- Entrance pupil, the optical image of the aperture stop, as 'seen' through the front of a lens system
- Exit pupil, the image of the aperture stop in the optics that follow it
- Pupil (band), a Filipino rock band
- The Pupil (short story), 1891 short story by Henry James
- The Pupil (TV series), 2010 Singaporean drama series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pupil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.