The Quantum Archangel
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Past Doctor Adventures
|Set in||Period between
The Trial of a Time Lord and Time and the Rani
a sequel to The Time Monster
|Preceded by||The King of Terror|
|Followed by||Bunker Soldiers|
The Quantum Archangel is a BBC Books original novel written by Craig Hinton and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It features the Sixth Doctor and Mel, the Master, and an appearance by an alternate version of the Third Doctor.
The Doctor and Mel must work through personal problems in order to defeat Kronos, a powerful being seeking revenge on the Master.
- The story is a sequel to the 1972 television serial The Time Monster.
- The Master and the Doctor are the only Time Lords who have survived a time ram.
- Previous to this book, the Doctor and Mel have fought the Daleks, the Nestenes, rogue Bandrils from Timelash, and the Quarks from The Dominators.
- The Quantum Archangel at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - The Quantum Archangel
- The Quantum Archangel at The TARDIS Library
- The Quantum Archangel reviews at Outpost Gallifrey Archived July 4, 2003, at the Wayback Machine.
- The Quantum Archangel reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BBC-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|