(Redirected from The Queen (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the United Kingdom and fifteen other Commonwealth Realms, the Queen refers to:
- Elizabeth II (born 1926), Queen since 1952
The Queen may also refer to the queens of a number of other monarchies, as well as to:
In arts and literature
- The Queen (1968 film), a 1968 film documentary about Flawless Sabrina and the early NYC underground drag community
- The Queen (2006 film), a 2006 British drama film starring Helen Mirren about Queen Elizabeth II
- The Queen (2012 film), a 2012 Iranian film
- The Queen (play), a 1653 play published anonymously
- Queen (Snow White), the antagonist in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
- The Queen (Dalida album), 2004 album by Dalida
- The Queen (Velvet album), 2009 album by Velvet
- The Queen Album, 1988 album by Elaine Paige
- "The Queen" (Velvet song), 2009
- “The Queen”, a song by Lady Gaga from Born This Way
- The Queen (British TV serial), a 2009 Channel 4 drama-documentary about Queen Elizabeth II
- The Queen (Singaporean TV series), a 2016 Singaporean Channel 8 drama
- The Queen (South African TV series), a South African TV series, since 2016
- The Queen, one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives
- TSS The Queen, a South Eastern and Chatham Railway steamship
- Charlotte Flair, a professional wrestler referred to as "The Queen".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Queen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.