Queen of Sheba (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Queen of Sheba (film))
The Queen of Sheba may refer to:
- Queen of Sheba, a monarch of the ancient kingdom of Sheba
- The Queen of Sheba (1921 film), a 1921 silent film directed by J. Gordon Edwards
- The Queen of Sheba (1952 film), a 1952 Italian film directed by Pietro Francisci
- La reine de Saba, a 1862 opera by Charles Gounod
- Die Königin von Saba, a 1875 opera by Karl Goldmark
- Belkis, Regina di Saba, a 1931 ballet by Ottorino Respighi
- Solomon and Sheba, a 1959 film starring Gina Lollobrigida as the Queen of Sheba
- Solomon & Sheba (1995 film), starring Halle Berry as the Queen of Sheba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queen of Sheba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.